You always hear about SEO, but did you know there’s something called offsite SEO? Offsite SEO refers to actions taken outside of your own website to impact your rankings within search engine results pages. We’re going to read more about ways to improve offsite SEO through these top 5 awesome tips.
Here are my top 5 ways to improve offsite SEO:
- Create shareable content: Having and creating great content is vital in your favor to generate traffic through your website. This will also help build backlinks towards your posts. Always keep your content up to date. Keep doing research often and fresh.
- Backlinks!: Backlinks are your best friend. Known as “inbound links”, are links from one website to a page on another website. They are used as an indication for search engines to link with your content. You can think of a backlink as a “vote” for a specific page. A website with many backlinks usually ranks the highest.
- Social Media Marketing: This is where self-promotion comes along! Display your content EVERYWHERE! Display your content on any social media page and see the traffic roll in. Engage with people throughout multiple social media platforms. The social media presence will help grow your page and gain new backlinks.
- Influencer Marketing: Reach out to other influencers and have them share your content. Tell them to check out your posts and ask for link backs from their blogs. This is great if they have a big following/reach and will help with your offsite SEO.
- Guest Blog/Author: There are lots of quality posts and blogs that are out there and are open for guest posts. Focus on the quality of the guest blog and not the quantity. Also, don’t post on the same blog multiple times.
Check out this video to learn more about offsite SEO techniques!
Time to utilize these new techniques
These top 5 ways to improve offsite SEO are just a small bit of what can really brand and rank your blog. The purpose of this post was to encourage you to see how simple and easy it is to utilize these new techniques. This is all doable & reasonable with the effort you put into your work.
Check out some of my blog posts to learn more techniques and strategies to implement in your blog and brands.